Sunday, October 11, 2009

Four Generations 09'


On Father's day it was a real surprise when my brother's son showed up with his son and daughter too which made four generations all together for the 1st time. We don't get together very often since everyone doesn't live too close to each other so it was really a special day to see everyone. My sister was there and then my brother came and we weren't expecting that many. I threw some sausage in the microwave and we opened up a couple cans of corn and stuff and it all worked out ok. We had bought a brisket and cooked some beans and I had made deviled eggs and a potatoe salad so it was really a pretty good meal. I think my Dad really enjoyed it and looked like he felt good too. My Dad is 85 in this picture and Mike beside him, their oldest son is 62. I'm going to make a brag book album out of some of these pictures and give one to my brother for Christmas. We don't exchange gifts but this would be something special he could keep.

1 comments:

Joy said...

That is a nice family photo. All that talking about good food makes me hungry.