Sunday, October 11, 2009

Raccoons Love Cat Food



This is a Momma Raccoon with her three babies. One day I was sitting on the porch drinking tea and all of a sudden I heard a chattering and something was coming down from the tree which is closer to the porch. This picture is the tree farther away. I didn't know what in the world it could be and I kind of got scared and then all of a sudden I saw three little faces with big eyes following the Momma. They were alot smaller then and so cute. She hid them for awhile but now she brings them in. All I have to do is put some dry cat food on that table and there they are. The other night I turned on the porch light to let my cats in and there they were, getting out of the storm. On the tree they are coming down and one is real brave and eats right beside his Mother. They will soon become pest but love to watch them anyway. They can sure turn everything over on the porch when they get hungry so guess I'll keep giving them some food every now and then.

1 comments:

Joy said...

You know I love to see your animal pictures. Good shots. They are cute little critters..