
I had forgot I took these so wanted to show my lilies when they were blooming like crazy this year. We have had so much rain right now that I can't wait for Spring next year to see what they do. I couldn't get over how they kept blooming and blooming. I had gotten them from a start at my Mom's a couple years ago so I guess they finally just took off. I love them and wish they would bloom all year. Going to get some more this year and now would be the perfect time to dig some up. We have gotten 5 1/2 inches of rain so far in October. I believe the drought is over, thank heaven but my yard needs mowing something awful. Maybe this week we'll get to dry out for a couple of days. Hope So!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Lilies in their Shining Glory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Beautiful!! Lilies are one of my favorite flowers.
Post a Comment