Monday, January 5, 2009

Five Days into the New Year!




Graphic is from Trina Clark at DigiScrapkits.com. Recipe is 4 x 6. Click to enlarge and right click to save if you would like a copy.
I want to wish everyone a New Year with alot of love and kindness. I feel like the holiday just passed me by and I never felt like it was really the holidays. I still have my tree up because I'm just now enjoying it. My cats love it. They haven't hurt it a bit but have layed under it from the first day. That's their favorite sleeping place now. I guess I could just keep putting on victorian and valentines and keep it up till February. I've never done that but this is a year for anything we feel like doing.. I've got some recipes my sister left and they were all really good. She came for a week after Christmas to my parents house and looked like she had cooked for weeks. It was all very deliscious and so nice not to stay in the kitchen all the time. She helped me put a computer desk together that was still in the box that I had bought on black Friday of last year. It was so nice to finally have a desk to work on. That is about all that I have been doing besides straightening my house up. It seemed like Christmas made you want to do Spring cleaning. I'm trying to make recipe cards out of the list she left so here is the 1st one and it was really good.

0 comments: