I realized it's hard to post every day. There are so many things to do, and life in general just gets in the way and takes so much time. I've been trying to get in the Christmas spirit but it seems like everything I do has to be re-done. I put up my waving Santa and guess I'm going to have to water so I can drive some tent stakes in or they will never stay up in this wind. Woke up this morning and they were laying on the ground. I have a wooden Mr.& Mrs. Santa Clause, 2 reindeer and a stagecoach that a friend I worked with made. They have to have Rebar stakes in the back to hold them up. I think this year I'll just put up a couple of things and some wreaths but who knows what will strike me if I get in the mood. Today I have played "Happy Homemaker". I cooked a chicken so I can make some soup and a pot of white northern beans. My house smelled so good. It brought back alot of memories of my Grandmothers house and growing up. I thought I'm so glad I didn't have to go wring that neck and pluck all the feathers before I put him in the pot. How easy we have it today. Guess I better finish what I started and get the celery, onions and potatoes in the pot. Will let you know how it turns out.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Yummm, I can smell that good food. You're making me hungry. Good luck on the decorations.
Post a Comment