Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I-Hop Break


I took this picture when we were finally getting to eat at 1:30 after a doctor's appt. in Temple. I always meet my parents at a church on the highway and then I drive on to Temple which takes about an hour. As you can see I was having biscuits and gravy and my eggs were getting cold while I took this picture. I teased them and said it was the only time both of them were dressed. My Mom stays in her gown half the time or doesn't want me to take her picture. My Dad is 83 and my Mom is 79 in this picture. They have been married over 50 years and I know they don't make happy couples like them anymore. When they said for "Better or Worse", they really meant it. After we ate My Dad had to go back and get a heart monitor put on and wear for two weeks. He's been having alot of dizzy spells and falling so when we go back, we'll learn a little more. This is always a tiring trip but good to spend time with them. Good thing we don't eat like this everyday. It is always so good! Well, as you can see I took the picture off. I want to play around with it and then I'll re-post it.

0 comments: