I thought I'd seen it all but now I know different. I saw another blog which named Wally World "Hellmart" and it fits perfectly. I went to town yesterday and had a list of stuff like air conditioner filters, ant poison, bird food and all that good stuff to go along with your grocery shopping. Well, naturally I had to go to the restroom when I got there. What I saw sort of makes me sick! There on the rack of toilet paper was a pregnancy test with the box thrown on the floor. I would hate to know the memory of when you found out you were going to have a baby was in the "Hellmart" restroom. Couldn't it have waited till you got home in the privacy of your own restroom. I keep having this picture in my mind of a girl going out to a car and telling her boyfriend, " Guess what? We're going to have a baby and he says, Oh Boy, Just Great." I just hope she wasn't, because that's all she needed if she had to find out that way. That's my gripe for the day and hope I never see it again.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment