Today I started out and was going to mop my kitchen floor but then I went outside and that's where I ended up for about 2 hours. We had a cloud come over with thunder and lightening but only a few drops of rain and we really needed it. The wind was out of the perfect direction so I used the leaf blower and got it all blowed off. I thought I'd be smart and set my plants out in the yard where they would get a little rain shower. Well, then I had to move them all back so the deer wouldn't get them tonight. They still needed watering so mixed up a 5 gallon bucket of miracle grow and fed them all. I then turned the sprinkler on, fed the birds and filled the hummingbird feeders so everything is happy. I guess I'm happiest when I'm outside and it was so nice and cool. Yesterday it was 102 so today was the perfect day and now I have a clean porch. Come and join me for a glass of tea and we'll sit and watch the birds and the wildlife come in for a drink of water.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment