Today was one of those days you dream of for the month of July. With Hurricane Dolly down on the coast, our weather was cool from the outer bands of rain. I could smell it all around us but we never got a drop. I started the morning out with a nice cup or two of coffee out on the porch. Then, I wandered down the path to my tomatoe plants. I watered and gave them some miracle grow. I couldn't believe how fresh and cool it was after three days of 100+ degrees. I was just feeling so good I decided to mow. I went and got my hat, filled the mower with some gas and away I went. It didn't take long since it was only the spots I've been watering. It sure looks nice now but wish it could have rained just a little to green up all the other parts. So now time for a good shower to get all the dirt and grass off. After that I knew it was too pretty to stay in so made me a tall glass of tea and on to a few more chores. I finished painting Tunia's chair, fixed the hose, painted a wrought iron cart and then I decided it was time to just sit and take a break. I still needed to finish potting some plants I bought so that is what I did after a little break and just enjoyed the beautiful day, my favorite kind!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment