Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Amazing Surprise



I was going to turn the faucet on down on the end of the porch and saw something move and to my wondering surprise there was a baby deer just like "Bambi". Here's one where he stood up after we got closer, me and the cats. This was Monday and he was still there at dark, but the next morning Bambi was gone. I guess his Mother had put him out of the heat and wind and came and got him when he was stronger. I had never seen this before and it was the thrill of my day. Lately so many exciting things are happening around here I'm getting behind on my work and my garden. No telling what will happen next. As you can see he was on the end of my porch where I was still cleaning with the screen of the window and a laundry tub I was putting empty pots in to take the storage building. He made the picture beautiful anyway.

0 comments: