Thursday, May 22, 2008

Get this Blog A'Started

Wondering what to talk about so finally decided everyone had to start somewhere. Today I decided to clean my porch which was clean once, but then the good ole North wind had to blow all the leaves back on one more time. The wind was out out of the East today at thirty miles an hour so that was good. It would take them towards the barn . I had just mowed for two and half hours yesterday so sure didn't want them in the yard. By the time I was through I was soaking wet as the wind was blowing in from the gulf and the humidity is absolutely horrible. I had made a vow to fill up all the pots on my porch and have a beautiful summer place to sit and drink tea but I guess I was dreaming as it's already too hot to sit out there and it's only May. I have 8 tomatoe plants, 8 bell Peppers and a row of okra so I know where I'll be early in the mornings doing my weeding and watering. Guess I'll have to take my coffee with me, cause I can't start the day without it. So now you have a snip it of what I've been up to.

0 comments: