I walked out the back door to take the trash to the road Tuesday for pick up day and there was my trash cat waiting on me. She loves to walk to the road and goes with me everytime. It seems like she knows what day it is. There she was up on the lattice waiting on me so I went back in and got my camera.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Tunia Enjoying Her View
Posted by Sassy Sue's Place at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Those are beautiful photos. Tunia is such a pretty cat. The last one is my favorite.
Or maybe next to the last ;-)
Looks like she is sitting on top of the world.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. I rec'd my necklace yesterday. I will keep all posted if I notice a difference.
Pam
Post a Comment