
That's the name of this cute brag book page made by Debbie of Kimberly Stewart which
you will find the blinkie below the 2nd picture with Bongo. I like these kind to put pets in. I need to cut down that weed before I take any more pictures right there. It kind of hides her face. In fact I need to cut down alot of weeds but it's been raining off and on all day so I decided to play for awhile. Here's the URL. I went and got it while this uploaded.
http://kimmistewart.blogspot.com/
Saturday, May 16, 2009
The Bears and the Bees with Tunia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I just love, love, love your animal pictures. You have some beautiful pets and I would just love to have a kitty like Tunia. She looks so sweet.
Good job on your brag book!
Post a Comment