
Graphic is from Trina Clark at http://digiscrapkits. Now for a salad recipe. It feels good just to set down after a day of running around doing errands and going to the dentist. I nearly forgot I had an appointment today so had to hurry and drop everything to get there. I think I'm going to have to re-size these before they can be printed out . Will work on that and my next post will let you know they are ok to print out. That is the part I really have trouble with. I had finally learned it in picture it but this new Digital Imaging program just seems so much harder to me. Will get it down though and then wonder why I thought it was hard. That always happens once you learn something. Well , back to work now to see what I'm doing wrong. I should have printed out the 1st one to make sure I was doing it right, but I just get so carried away when I'm playing.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Now for a Salad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Hello my friend,
I have awards to pass on at my blog and I have one for you! Please visit my blog and pick up a copy of your award. Thanks!
Post a Comment