Hello to all and I have a December resolution, instead of a New Year's! I am going to try and post every day starting now and make this a Merry Blogging Christmas. I thought that Spring roared in like a lion but December has roared in with winds of 30miles an hour so far both days. I hate it. I haven't put out any wreaths yet but I guess now would be the time to do it. If they can take this wind they could make it thru anything and still be there till New Years. My storage building is out by the barn and I have it half full of Christmas and other holiday decorations. I think I'll just work on the house today before I tackle that. I want to shampoo the carpet first and move my living room around. Will see if I get all that done today. So far I've just had my coffee, got dressed, built a little fire, fed the cats and Bongo, the parrot , let the cats out and in again. Now they are all asleep so I can start my day. What a life! I'll show you a picture of my first fire and I've had one going ever since. It sure keeps the chill out and keeps my electric bill down. Here's the picture of my earth stove and my little fire.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
December Resolution
Posted by Sassy Sue's Place at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment