Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wreaths and Nature


I made this wreath back in the Spring. It hangs on my parents porch and the last time I was walking up the steps I noticed something. The bird was out of the nest. It was all white and torn up. It had been a pretty brownish pink bird. Something had made it all fuzzy and white. Then I noticed something else. A wasp nest was built right in the middle at the top and had used the bird fuzz to build a nest. We got rid of the wasp and now it's time for me to make them a new Fall wreath with scarecrows and bright leaves so I guess I better get busy. I'll show it to you when I get it finished. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Joy said...

That is a beautiful wreath.I love those spring colors. Poor birdie!

HDMac said...

That is beautiful!!!!