Monday, September 1, 2008

Purses hold our Life



I was switching purses today and thought about all the stuff we have crammed in them just in case we need it. I have had everything from beading kits to yo-yos to sew at doctor's offices and all kinds of supplies for everything under the sun. Oh, and I forgot the most important thing, our cameras. Our purses are attached to us just like an arm or leg. We are lost without them and love them when they match our outfits and shoes. It would be interesting to search the history of the purse. This post came about by an email from a friend. I told her one day back in May I had found the cutest purse and she said if you had a camera, you could take a picture and show it to me. So then I bought a camera and just now remembered so thought I would show you what I found. The 2nd picture is something I got at the auction one night. It is a frame in the shape of a purse. It is really pretty and antique looking but after I won the bid I looked at it and it had a sticker on the back from Hobby Lobby. I didn't care though. It was a bargain considering what it cost new. So dear friend who's been feeding my turtles, here's that purse for you to see.

1 comments:

Joy said...

Hi friend, The purse is very cute! I see it has a pocket for your camera and a pocket for your phone. Two very important gadgets to have with you always!
Hummmm I wonder what's inside :-)