Tag Credit: http://www.shopbusyscrappin.com/
Word Art Credit: http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/
I have been trying to learn Digital Image and I had just gotten use to Picture It and then the new computers won't take it as they did away with it so I'm still at it. I don't like this but thought I'd show you what I've been doing. I've been in sort of a down mood and when I saw this quote it fit me perfectly and maybe it will give me some inspiration to get cheery again!
It says " You can't jump into tomorrow until you have gone through Today. You can't go back to Yesterday because the door to the Past is closed and locked. This has a lot of meaning to me and I know I need to give my butt a kick and get in the real world and quit dwelling on the past. I called a neighbor friend tonight and she is going to the dentist with me tomorrow and then we're going junk shopping at one of our favorite haunts in that town. It has aisles and aisles of booths with junk treasures. I know I'll find something I just can't resist. I'll take a picure and show you what I found.







0 comments:
Post a Comment