Friday, August 8, 2008

Check out these tins


This is what I got at the craft store so I could make some of these beautiful tins that I saw at this fabulous blog; http://craftythisandthat.blogspot.com/You have to go check it out. She is a very talented and kind person for sharing all her beautiful crafts. I had to drive 40 minutes to get to a craft store but it was well worth it. As you can see, I have to slap my hands from buying too much stuff which I already have a whole house full. I needed some of that gold leaf paint which I have never used and can't wait to try it. Also needed 3 pots to fit in this black wrought iron cart I bought at the auction. I'll show you my auction finds soon. At the crafty blog there are instructions on how to make these and they are really pretty. Better go now or I'm never going to get these finished.

0 comments: