Sunday, June 8, 2008

Angels Gather Here



Wherever you go, whatever you do;
May the angels watch over you.

As this last week ended, I was surprised that I had four new angels. My neighbor gave me 3 and I broke one today trying to get them ready for this picture. I will have to get the super glue out. The 2 on the right are from my neighbor. My sister arrived Thursday at my parents home and I drove up to see her. It's just an hour away so that gives us all a way to visit. She gave me a beautiful one that's a book with this writing on the page,
Your Guardian Angel
She comforts you
both day and night,
Always keeping
you in her sight.
Wherever you go,
whatever you do,
Your Guardian Angel
watches over you.
She is a beautiful angel with glittered wings. I will treasure all of them as angels are very special to me. I don't know how people can exist without believing in angels. I would lock them up in a glass case but then they couldn't be there to guide me and watch over me when I needed them. Angels are everywhere. You just have to feel their presence.

0 comments: